New Student residency in a former building renovated : Le Clos Lamaizière
The residence is part of a strong architectural approach, indeed it is a historic building of the city, which will be refurbished.
The renovation project retains a testimony of the industrial architecture of the cabinet Lamaizière in a factory spirit, with facade and beautiful paved courtyard. Most studios are configured in duplex for optimal layout.
A renovation of an old building built in 1898 and designed by architect Pierre Lamaizière
A very atypical architecture for a student residence.
Composed mainly of duplex studios for an optimal layout with a corner living room / kitchen on the first level and a sleeping area upstairs
123 apartments including 35 with parking
- Management company Suit'Etude operates since 2014 With more than 30 residences located throughout France, Suitétudes intends to assert itself among the market leaders. A buoyant market: a deficit of more than 80,000 student housing units in France and a strong demand due in part to the demographic boom and the democratization of higher education. Strategic locations in the heart of France's major university cities close to places of life, educational sites, public transport and local services. Functional, playful, warm and comfortable housing combined with quality services on a daily basis.
- Key points : This project has strong interest thanks to : - Attractive entrance price 55 500€ - Site within a building of character and charm - Optimal use of space as Duplex - Yield 4,3% Delivery : End 2020
- FLOOR PLANS
- Beauty treatment
- Breakfast room
- Climbing walls
- Close to the shop
- Exterior Pool
- Fitness Room
- Laundry room
- Pools with jets and bubble
- Relaxation rooms for massage
- Roof Top Terrace
- Salt Pool
- Ski-in Ski-out
- Steam Rooms
- Surf pool
- Swimming pool
- Touristic area
- Walking distance to the beach
- Walking distance to town
Contact Us for more info