One of the most beautiful balconies in the Alps by La Plagne – Paradiski
It was imagined as an art of living in the mountains. The residence enjoys a unique location opposite to the village and its chalets, on the Villards site, in the immediate vicinity of shops and ski lifts. This project favors everything on foot for stays with family or friends within the resort. The residence is across from the swimming pool and only 200 meters away from the shops and heart of the village.
This major real estate project combines architecture design and tradition, luxury services and noble materials.
Combining wood and stone, this development perpetuates the authentic spirit of the village. It includes 41 residential units of high standing, from 2-room to 7-room duplexes, ranging in size from 42 m2 to 187 m2 and distributed throughout three chalets. In an exceptional natural setting offering a remarkable panoramic view, this residence enjoys a location without vis-àvis, to preserve the privacy of each resident.
All apartments have a cave, ski locker and parking (55), included in the price.
- T2 – 1 bedroom (starts from 48,54 m²) from 243 000 € SOLD OUT
- T2c – 1 bedroom plus cabin (starts from 42,28 m²) from 283 000 € SOLD OUT
- T3 – 2 bedrooms (starts from 64,54 m²) from 366 000 €
- T3c 2 bedrooms plus cabin (starts from 67,23 m²) from 343 000 €
- T4 – 3 bedrooms (starts from 71,84 m²) from 485 000 €
- T4c – 3 bedrooms plus cabin (starts at 88,59 m²) from 520 000 €
- T5 – 4 bedrooms plus cabin (starts at 102,72 m²) from 610 000 €
- T7 duplex – 5 bedrooms 2 kitchen (from 187,52 m²) 1 277 000 €
This unique location allows ski enthusiasts to access slopes located at an altitude of 2000 m in less than 15 minutes. All the windows of the property enjoy 360° views, no sight to sight (total privacy) nd overlook the village of Champagny-en-Vanoise, Courchevel, Trois Dents mountain or Parc de la Vanoise, thereby offering an unobstructed view of these spectacular landscapes.
At an altitude of 1250 meters, Champagny-en-Vanoise is nestled in the Tarentaise Valley and faces Courchevel. Lively in both summer and winter, the resort benefits from direct sunlight thanks to its privileged location on the southern side of the La Plagne ski area. Its traditional architecture and invigorating atmosphere make it a destination imbued with authenticity. The simple and friendly ambiance of its village, typical of the Savoie region, warms the untamed splendor of its classified site for Nordic skiing. At the edge of the Parc National de la Vanoise and a few steps from the tour de glace (ice tower), Champagny-en-Vanoise has its own ski area and offers direct access to Paradiski®
Sunshine, abundant snow, a multitude of off-ski activities and a heart of resort life which beats its full summer and winter, everything contributes to the charm and the sweetness of living in the mountains
A destination of choice among mountain enthusiasts, La Plagne has enjoyed international renown for more than 50 years. The majestic skiing area of more than 225 km spreads over nearly 130 trails right in the heart of La Vanoise, between the altitudes of 1250 and 3250 meters. It is part of the Paradiski ® sites (Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry/ La Plagne), the second-largest interconnected ski area in the world. From traditional village to high-altitude village, La Plagne offers numerous facets across its 10 resorts. A destination with sports, heritage sites, nature, cultural events, fun and relaxation, La Plagne offers a unique experience for families, couples or groups of friends.
All apartments are being sold with the following options :
Classic freehold, with no requirement to rent out at all – “Liberté”
Bought freehold but using a rental opportunity with you in charge of managing the property with a local agency, standard co-ownership with a lease contract, “Sérénité”
Leaseback scheme allowing you to claim the VAT back on property price (rental period will have to be for 20 years) and enjoy excellent yields through a lease management contract with the operator, option to occupy your property up to 8 weeks per year “Rentabilité”
Property charges :
Land tax: 12.50€/m² par an.
Co-ownership charges: 1057€/year for a T2 cabin up to 4688€ for T7 duplex
Management charges under the choice of a freehold investment and the use of a local management agency:
- Management cost is at the rate of 13.04% VAT Incl (current rate of VAT 20%) over the amounts paid by the tenant, chargeable to the principal
- Rental charges except for leases subject to law n ° 89-462 of July 6, 1989, at the rate of 12.04% VAT incl. paid by the tenant, chargeable to the principal.
- If you find yourself the tenant, the management cost will go down to 5%. The rental charges will remain the same
- Bar / Restaurant
- Concierge services
- Exterior Pool
- Fitness Room
- Interior swimming pool
- Laundry room
- Relaxation rooms for massage
- Roof Top Terrace
- Ski in and out
- Ski Locker
- Sminar room
- Steam Rooms
- Surf pool
- Touristic area
- Walking distance to campus
- Walking distance to the beach
- Walking distance to town
- Walking distance to train station
Champagny en Vanoise
Contact Us for more info